Our services: almost like home
Crowborough Lodge has a first class reputation for the caring attitude of the staff and its warm and homely atmosphere built up over 20 years where residents feel happy and secure.
Dignity, respect, understanding and sensitivity are all practised by our highly trained and committed carers who help to create a trusting and personal relationship with all those who come to us or live with us.
Facilties available to residents at our home include:
- Spacious single and double occupancy rooms
- Lounges with sea views, one of which is a dedicated smoking room
- Television room
- 24 Hour care and attention from experienced caring staff
- In-house activities such as singing, bingo, quizzes, games and film evenings
- Lawn games such as bowls and croquet during summer months
- Varied and nutritious meals prepared daily by our chefs - Special dietary needs catered for
- Library Service
- Multi-denomination religious services
- On-site laundry service
- Visiting hairdresser
- Chiropody, dentist and GP visits on request
- Outings to threatre, park, pubs and tea rooms
Learn more about our services
We'll be happy to discuss this with you in person. For details of costs, please contact us.
An overview of our services:
The facilities, services and support offered by Crowborough Lodge Residential Care Home enable our residents to enjoy a comfortable life where they remain in control.
When a carer needs a break or is unavailable for whatever reason, we can offer loving care for your relative even for short periods.
We offer day care for people who wish to come and spend time at our Home, take part in activities and meals and return to their own homes at the end of the day. They can be part of the community of our Home without the need for permanent residential care.